PRINCIPLE CLEANERS IS A WELLINGTON CLEANING COMPANY OFFERING
A HONEST &
We are a Wellington Owner Operated Cleaning Company through and through servicing well known and established NZ wide companies, big and small for over 16 years.
A PERSONAL TOUCH
"It is the personal touch Mike adds to the business that assures me our requirements are met and often exceeded"
Plunket Business Services Manager
A wellington owner operated cleaning company through and through servicing
well known and established NZ wide companies, big and small.
I started principle cleaners back in 2001 with a simple goal to make peoples lives that little bit easier.
This has been achieved by making sure all is done in accord with the contract requirements and also the ability to be proactive and think beyond whats needed. Being "on the cleaning tools" daily provides constant on site management.
This enables me to make necessary changes with equipment and cleaning products to better suit your needs.
This also aids in letting you know immediately any issues regarding security or property damage plus the odd leaks n squeaks that may be happening.
Principle Cleaners may be a small player in the big world of cleaning but to me its about experience and a willingness to work.
The right people and the right gear for the job makes the difference.
Mike Arbuckle - Manager/supervisor/cleaner/
We have been keeping Wellington cleaner for over 14 years...and we are not stopping. Commercial cleaning is always changing with new products and equipment. Our aim is to change with it and offer you the best cleaning service possible.
We have a strong focus on hygiene and offering the best possible chemicals available. This is achievable by doing the following:
- Each contract is set up individually. This means all cloths, mops, chemicals, vacuums stay on site. (No cross contamination by having one kit for All contracts).
- Vacuum as triple filtered to prevent smaller dust particles floating around and with HEPA filters this helps reduce allergy symptoms for some people.
- All chemicals are bio degradable and safe for all surfaces and human contact(MAFC32 approved).
- Mop buckets are tipped down the toilets to be properly disposed thus helping maintain our precious waterways.
SAFETY & SECURITY.
- We have completed (and passed) a St Johns First Aid Level 1 course.
- When we arrive and see lights still on we check to see if anyone is present and make them aware we are on site (if for some reason we don't see you, you will probably hear us singing or whistling as we work).
- All Vacuums and other equipment are checked nightly for damage or issues and have regular Electrical Safety Certificates.
- Wet floor signs and other necessary signage are used and measures taken to ensure your safety.
- All doors/windows are checked as we leave to ensure added security.
- A common sense approach is always taken.
People we look after.
- RNZ Plunket Society Head Office
- Automobile Association, Wellington Region
- St. John
- Core Education
- Assignment Group
- Aiden Kelly Contracting
- Engage Partners
- NZ firefighters Union
- Service Plus
- Story Inc.
- Nz Portrait Gallery
- Western Mailing
- Ignite Cheerleading
- Westcon Group
- Vosterman Architect
- Navigate Mental Health Services
- Wainuiomata Fire Station